What is a Loose Vagina?
This occurs when the vaginal walls lose elasticity because factors such as childbirth or natural aging.
You may notice sex has a less pleasurable sensation than usual and your partner may not feel the tightness they are used to having.
This happens to many women throughout their lifetime and there are some simple solutions to regain the firmness you once had.
V-Tight Gel Is A Quick And Easy At Home Solution
Using all natural V-Tight Gel will provide a quick and effective means for firming the vaginal muscles.
This simple over the counter tightening cream works in minutes to give you that extra tightness so you can apply it just prior to having sex.
Using V-Tight in combination with other tightening programs like kegels is the perfect means to get you on the way to not only being tighter, but keeping your vag permanently tight.
Many women have tried this tightening cream and love it. You can check out their reviews here.
How Does Childbirth Causes A Loose Vagina?
During the process of natural birth, the baby passes through the cervix and out of the birth canal.
The vaginal entrance stretches to accommodate the passage of the baby.
After a while the vagina should contract back to the original size.
Sometimes the vagina fails to contract and hence the term a loose vagina.
The longer the labor period the higher the chances of having a loose vagina.
Stretched Vag Symptoms After Giving Birth
- You have a lot of difficulty holding urine in. There will be urine leakage when you cough, sneeze, or laugh really hard.
- Insertion of three or more fingers into the vagina with little or no resistance. This is a great indicator the vaginal walls have become very loose.
- You need to insert larger objects that you use in order to feel arousal and stimulation.
- After you are finished being aroused or stimulated and the vagina doesn't contract.
- If you can insert your index finger into the vag and find it difficult to hold the walls together.
Sexual Indicators Of Sagging Vaginal Walls
- Less Sexual Sensation - You will notice a significant change in the level of sensation that you feel during sex. Before your partner's size didn't matter, but because your vagina has become loose you find their size ineffective at arousing your body. Most women will find it extremely difficult to reach orgasm.
- Your Partner Is No Longer Satisfied - With a looser feeling vagina, your partner will not feel the same sensation as they did before. This may caused them to loose interest or be unsatisfied during sexual activities.
- Decreased Interest From Your Partner - If let go long enough, your partner will tend to shy away from intercourse because they know they won't feel the same level of satisfaction they are used to.
Natural Cures to Tighten the Vagina after Birth
There are many naturally-based cures to treat a loose vagina caused by giving birth. These remedies include:
- Goose Berries - These specific berries can be used to tighten the muscles of the vagina and to restore their original flexibility. You can pick them up at your local grocery store and simply boil them in water. Once the water turns into a thick solution transfer the liquid into a bottle. Next time you jump into the shower simply massage the goose berry syrup onto and inside the vagina.
- Kegel Exercises - This involves contracting and releasing the groin muscles. You should contract the muscle for a period of 10 seconds and then you release them. This should be repeated at least 15 times a set. Do 3-4 sets per session. Another way of performing this exercise is when you urinate. During urination you could contract the muscles and hold the urine for five seconds, then release.
- Healthy Eating - A diet full of fruits and vegetables combined with kegel exercises will help restore the loose vaginal walls by providing your body with the necessary nutritional aspects to enhance muscle grow.
- V-Tight Gel - This vaginal tightening cream is specifically formulated to work within minutes of application to not only act as a lubricant for sexual activity, but to natural tighten the vaginal walls for more orgasmic pleasure. Be sure to check out our full V-Tight Gel Review here.
You don’t need to suffer in silence because there is help out there for you. We've given you a list of the best natural methods of tightening a loose vagina after birth. All you need to do is take action and do something about it!