We know what you are thinking, “I could so use one of those!”.
A vaginal massage, also called a yoni massage, is a type of massage specifically targeted at the vulva to alleviate stress and tension of the vagina. This massage can be performed at your local masseuse or in the comfort of your own home by your lover.
Today we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to perform these massages. So you should grab your partner now and sit down for the lesson.
How To Give A Vaginal Massage
- Lay on your back with pillows supporting your head. You want to be able to look down at your partner and your sacred region. Also put a pillow underneath your hips (covering it with a towel is a good idea).
- Now, spread your legs apart and expose your vagina for the massage.
- Start deep breathing. Yes, that’s right! You and your partner want to breathe deeply and slowly. This will help set a relaxing tone for the massage. It’s important that if you start to breath shallower or hold your breathe your partner reminds you to take deeper breaths. This is the key to what makes this whole massage so pleasurable. Trust Us!
- Have your partner apply a lubricant or oil to the top of the vulva. They want to apply just enough that it covers the vaginal lips or labia.
- Your partner should start by massaging the top of the vulva and the labia. They should spend a great deal of time massaging this area slowly. Don’t rush it!
- Gently squeeze the labia with the thumb and index finger. Make a sliding up and down motion along the length of each lip.
- Repeat this process with the inner lips or labia as well.
- Remember to take it slow and enjoy the motion.
There you have it!
If you have never had a vaginal massage, it’s time to start. Not only will this intimate massage bring you and your partner closer, but it will feel amazing! It’s important to remember that this is all about relieving tension and stress. Don’t make the aim to have an orgasm. Some women do and some women don’t. The point is to put you in that relaxed state.